Rehabilitation Equipment Services (RES) is a South Australian business servicing hospitals, nursing homes and aged care facilities with disability aids, disability products, and maintenance of private and commercial rehabilitation equipment.
• Adelaide family based company with 25 year history
• DPTI preferred supplier
• Allianz DVA preferred supplier
• Brightsky DVA preferred supplier
• Agent for Invacare, Novis, Mobility Plus, HumanCare, Ontex Healthcare, Otto Bock, Homecare Equipment and Sunrise Medical
• Supplier of manual and electric wheelchairs and scooters, beds, walking aids, hygiene (including shower commodes and transfer benches) and all daily living items
We have access to a massive range of over 2,500 products, including falls prevention
Supplier of Bariatric equipment including beds, wheelchairs, walking aids, hygiene (including shower commodes and transfer benches), plus mobility scooters
Repairs & Maintenance.
We provide repairs & maintenance to the following equipment:
• All beds
• Lifters / hoists
• All wheelchairs
• Linen trolleys
• All scooters
Some of our existing clients for breakdown and preventative maintenance include Anglicaresa, Calvary North Adelaide, Meningie, Murray Bridge, Mannum, Tailem Bend, Karoonda, Flinders Private, The Repat and Noarlunga Hospitals.
We are also a client of Domiciliary Equipment Services where we provide in-house service and repair for any of their patrons.
Rehabilitation Equipment Services are qualified to service, maintain and repair all the above equipment.