The Avalon Floor Bed combines modern design with modern technology for an incredibly versatile low-low nursing bed.
Key Features And Benefits
- Bed can be lowered to an ultra low height of 160mm from the floor to reduce the risk of injury from falls and minimise the need for restraints
- Electric high-low adjustment, back rest, knee break and Trendelenburg tilt options for maximum versatility.
- Built in base extension increases the bed length by a maximum of 195mm to suit a variety of patient heights.
- Column-less design with removable head and foot panels delivers excellent visibility of patient and superior caregiver access.
- Powder coated steel main frame with 10 year warranty for maximum strength and longevity.
- Tente twin kick-stop braking castors for easy maneuverability.
- Easy to use, water resistant hand controller secures to the bed rail for ease of access.
- Range of optional accessories to suit individual needs (collapsible side rails, back up battery, self help pole and IV pole)
- Warranty: 5 year electrical; 10 year frame; 1 year castors
Capacity: 250 kg (SWL)